Content

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend Wayfarers: Shop with Touched


OUR DAY IN PICTURES, SHOPPING AND FINDING INSPIRATION IN EVERYTHING! 
ENJOY!!!! 

The Red and White Room...looks really monotone. Can you find my Waldo aka my husband in the pic?
Love this chair. Looks very masculine but can be made girly by adding a nice cashmere throw and a fluffy pillow.
Accessories are my favorite things to shop for. The best part of it is that they don't have to be expensive to create a room's finishing touches - they just have to be unique and speak to you! Love the candle holder with the lamp applique. So chic! The butterfly mirrored box can look great on a vanity to hide some of a girls essential things! 

Love when pieces have an antique feel to them! You can create a boy's basketball room with pieces like these but if your husband sees it, he's going to demand a MAN CAVE!
Besides home design, I LOVE LOVE architecture and this City Hall Building in St.Cloud in my opinion is just gorgeous! 

I believe we found Dory and Nemo...!

Random purchases by yours truly! Some new kicks for my workouts...cute socks supporting breast cancer month, some cool new shade and 2 foundations! Been wanting to try the L'Oreal Nude Magic or Magic Nude Foundation.Heard a lot about it and the Urban Decay Naked Skin is a repurchase because I love it that much!! 
Hope you enjoyed this new series on our blog as we take you with us shopping!! Let us know below if you'd like to see more Weekend Wayfarers episodes! 

Have a fantastic weekend! 



0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Blog Archive

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something