Content

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Be Touched: Lose to Win


Source

"Sometimes you gotta lose...to win again!" - Fantasia

On Today's episode of Be Touched...

Sometimes it's hard to let go of something that isn't right for you, whether it's a job, relationship or situation, we tend to hold on to things that no longer work for us. It's said that we have a "no-quitter" gene in us that makes us fight to the end and while that may be true, what happens when we absolutely know it isn't right for us? We hold on anyway. 

Other times, the things we are losing are out of our complete control. We lose a job because we get laid off, a relationship fails because the other person had us in the dark, or a situation happens unexpectedly like a natural disaster. I think it is in these times, that we must learn to lose to win again.

Losing isn't the end all to everything. Personally, and I don't usually go personal on my business blog, but I've gone through a few setbacks the last few months which made me abandon all of my followers and even clients but I took it as a time of reflection for my company, my family and most importantly myself. I learned what I wanted and needed more than ever and that was to "Inspire" so I started my new company focus "Life Redesigned" as many of you have read in my "What's New With Touched" blog post.

My company goals are simple: to inspire each and every one of you to not only design your interior space but redesign the things that can potentially make you happy. Topics include Design Tips, Event Designs, Beauty Tips, Health & Fitness Tips and Stories and Articles to Inspire your Inner Beauty and my ultimate goal of Paying it Forward. I want you to travel through our blog and website like the pages of a magazine - finding inspiration for every part of life. 

Since my team and I have been working on the 30 Day Ultimate Blog Challenge, we have decided to stay as much as possible to that goal but this time we will only do 5 days a week. Our weekends are usually client and shopping meetings but we will try to post at least what we shop for..take you along with us on our shopping day as we did last Saturday on our Weekend Wayfarers: Shop with Touched blog post. Can't wait to share with you three amazing designs and coincidentally ALL with the Paris theme. How did that happen? :)

I hope that whatever you are losing out on becomes a time of reflection for you and you feel like you are able to move on from it. There's no way out of the bottom than going up. Meditate, go for a nice long walk, make a plan for learning to live with what you've just lost, put on your nicest clothes, throw on some makeup and most importantly, smile through the tears!! Your pain on the inside will eventually catch up to the smile on the outside.

"Smile...IT WON'T MESS UP YOUR HAIR!

As always, please take a minute to subscribe using the form down below to Stay Touched! Visit our website for design services, portfolios and our shop collections. 




0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Blog Archive

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something