Content

Monday, October 21, 2013

Confessions of an Interior Designer


Many of you don't know but I work as the Marketing Director for my brother's company, Gsting Labs. It is a creative collaboration of artists from logo designers, web designers, cake makers, cartoonist, illustrators and videographers. I, of course, am the interior designer in the crew but I also manage most media campaigns and marketing strategies for the company.

I wrote this blog post for the Gsting Labs blog post. It is a little more personal than what you'd expect from KG Style Designs but nonetheless, I think it's worth sharing. 

Check out the article here and let me know in the comments down below, what you thought of it!! 

Thanks, friends!!

As always, if you like our blog, enjoy it and can't miss it, please take a moment to subscribe below so you don't miss one single post!!




0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

Blog Archive

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something