Content

Friday, May 3, 2013

Linky Hop: Link Up Your Events




We are at it again - another interactive month. This time we are going all PARTY  up in here...! Link up your favorite events or someone else's..it doesn't matter. We would just love to see the amazing way we all put a party together and what better way than to link it below for all of us to enjoy!! 






In the month of May, our blog will be filled with interesting and helpful topics all on the event planning business.  Stay tuned! And be kind and visit your fellow linky participants - after all, this is a PARTY! 

Don't forget to SHOP for everything for your EVENT at our online store -TouchedFrom custom invites, custom inspiration boards to bring your event to life, Party boxes, cakes and more - you can find it all at under Event Essentials. 


Happy Linking!! 



Mother's Day is almost here! Give Mom a magical box full of thoughtful little gifts with this Mother's Day gift box from Touched, our online home decor store.


Learn to Plan the Perfect Party with this easy "How To" guide written by Catherine Holt. Buy today! 

1 comments:

~Anchored In Christ~ says:
at: May 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM said...

Actually I have forgiven him for it. Just b/c I mention something doesn't mean I haven't moved on b/c I have. I've dated since then. neither as serious about me so I really don't count it. but now I know when guys lie and play games and now a days that's all they do which is why I choose to be single. Even if that's til i'm old and grey

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something