Content

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Career in Design?: Choose Redlands University

last week, I asked my readers for advice on creating not only a catchy but perfect slogan for my new design firm. Thank you to all who have helped me create the slogan! We finally chose one. We did announce the winner and will be rewarding them shortly with a free T-shirt from our designers! The firm's mission is to consist of all things design, graphic artists, t-shirt designers, interior designers, web designers - all who have their education rooted in Art. 

I'm living my dream of being a designer. Have any of my readers also been thinking about this career path? There are so many schools to choose from when it comes to picking that perfect school for your continued education in design but I've read that the University of Redlands is a top university for Art as well as many other studies. What are the benefits of going to a Southern California University? Not only is the weather fantastic but it is one of the best California universities as ranked by U.S. News & World Report to get a bachelor's degree. The program being offered in their College of Arts and Sciences is aptly named Art Studio in which students work to expand their knowledge in studio, graphic, and conceptual dimensions of arts as they earn a university degree. 

Take a minute to apply and start on your road to your dream career at beautiful Island Empire College.

6 comments:

Unknown says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM said...

Stopping by from Lady bloggers. Looks like you got a great start here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

KG says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

Awesome! I'm working on many other posts. Is there anything design or organization that you would like me to touch on?

Unknown says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 4:45 PM said...

Interior Design was my major in college, but life took me on another path. Maybe in another life... I admire all design fields - you have my dream job :) but I love my organizing career as well.

KG says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

It's mine too! But i like both organizing and interior design so I'm getting my license in organizing too!
I think they work well hand in hand!

{Amanda} says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such a sweet comment for me to read. It brightened my evening! I really appreciate the thoughts & support :)

* http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *

KG says:
at: June 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

Oh but of course, Amanda!
If there are any topics you'd like me to touch on, let me know so I can blog about it.

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something