Content

Friday, April 6, 2012

Featured Item Friday: Breakfast at Tiffany's Invitation


Isn't she just fab? Years later..and she still remains a fashion icon and an inspiration to every girl. Young or old, we can admire the incomparable Aubrey Hepburn. She's inspired my logo, my look, my website design and one of my biggest sought after events. 


My Breakfast atTiffany's Inspired baby Shower is always a hit and people either want to replicate it or want me to design their bridal, baby or just their birthday party with it. 



Sometimes, they just need a little help executing the design. Who am I to refuse to help? So, I came up with what I call a Custom Inspiration Board 

We provide you with photos for inspiration and links to resources to purchase products or instructions to do-it-yourself-projects. And of course, not just with the Tiffany inspired board but with any design you'd like! 


But our Featured Item Friday - is the Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Invitation. 




So chic and elegant just like she is!  "Brunch" can be changed to "Breakfast", "Dinner" - Any wording of your choice here. Order at our Etsy Shop and get your items TODAY! 


Is there any theme you'd like to see us design? Leave me a comment. 


Best, 





0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something