Content

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Event: "Smallville" Superman Theme


here's a little party I put together for my baby turning the BIG ONE! The theme was without a doubt Superman since his name is Kal-El. (in case many didn't know, Kal-El is Superman's original Kryptonian name) 


Here's what I designed for a small intimate get together. 






The Invite


The invite was custom made by Illustrator/Artist and Creative Director at Gsting Labs. Check out his art work at his blog. The idea was to look like a comic book using his real pictures and he made it work exceptionally well! It looked better than what I had expected. 

The Touches




The Decor











Party Details

This cute but simple Superman theme was done for my baby boy who turned the big ONE on March 9th.  I decided to do a small get together at my home using the millions of Superman paraphernalia I had since I am a HUGE Superman fan.  It was so easy to execute and so inexpensive. 
For the cake, I went with my favorite small business cake maker, Lyndie of Lyndie's Cakes.  I wanted it to look like a cape with his name on it and the Superman colors. Once again, she did a fantastic job. 

If you have a theme in mind for your next event and need help executing it, we can help you create an inspiration design board. For more info, visit our etsy shop. 

Best, 








Shop this Post


 photo 1-3.jpg photo 91KhktgUcrS_SL1500_.jpg

0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something