Content

Monday, October 8, 2012

CHALLENGE: Best apps for a busy workday!!

What if my computer broke down? How would I conduct business? Could I conduct business just from my iPad and IPhone?


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!
Today, my challenge is to conduct business as usual using only these devices. So did I accomplish it? How did I do it?

Here's how I did it:

My day always starts out with a Tweet and a Facebook post. Both iPhone and iPad have integrated these two vital social networks within their OS. so it's quick and easy to post a quick update and a quick tweet.

I then look,at any emails for any Etsy orders since they are time sensitive using the Etsy app. I usually have several orders that I need to disperse to my designers so I have to write the details and send them off. I get paid via Paypal so I look at the app to check the balance.


My Contact Us form is powered by JotForm and they have an app!! I can access notes that clients have sent me through there. They can be as specific or general as they choose. I usually have about 2 to three contacts.

If I've had any previous design orders or e-consultations, I look into Quicksale and check for any open invoices and new invoices to send to clients for work estimated or started. I use Googke Voice for my business line at the time and Dropbox for all my files for easy access. Blogspy allows me to write this very blog post from my iPad and Efax lets me fax anyone their potential marketing, event or design plan if they choose Fax over email.

I then view the insights on my Facebook business page using Facebook Page Manager. From here, I can check to see if my promoted ads have been reaching potential clients. I Instagram my Daily Design Tips and I tweet and Retweet any new interior design news. I pin any new design from my website or blog.

The last big thing of the day is to work on any layouts and mood boards for new clients using Home Design and Moodboard, respectively.

And that's how I did it!!!! And now I get to relax in bed and watch Steel Magnolias (which I've never seen) in bed on my Netflix app.


TRY THE CHALLENGE AND POST ON OUR FACEBOOK HOW YOU DID IT!!!


Best,



0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something