Content

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trendy Tuesdays: Beautifully Blue



blue is definitely one of my favorite colors.  It's serene, calming and cool - an introvert's delight! 

I came across Restoration Hardware's ad in House Beautiful and decided to go take a peek at their website and see what they were up to. To my surprise, their inspired color for the month is of course, blue! Their choice: indigo! 

Indigo, as they mentioned below, is a color inspired by royals and earning the name, "Blue Gold." The pieces and accents they chose - make these spaces worth mulling over. They are simply divine.














Bring back the tranquility in your home by using Indigo as the color choice. I would love to design your space using this color. If you're interested, I'm here. Email me today for our affordable interior design service price list. 

Best, 

0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something