Content

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hooray for my SITS Day!

Hooray, Hooray...IT'S MY SITS DAY! 

I'm pleased to announce that today is my SITS day!  SITS day? What is that? (For those that don't know..) 



SITS stands for The Secret is in the Sauce and was founded in 2008. It was created to become a platform for women bloggers to come together and grow their audience while joining an amazing network of people, articles and helpful links. The network has grown and now is 40,000 strong and growing.... 

In my opinion, everyone should run and become a member of this community. Start by going here. You can become a featured blogger and your community and network will grow with the love these SITSah have for each other. 

KG Style Blogs is a business related blog that works hand in hand with my business website -  dedicated to interior design and event planning where my team and I share tips on home decorating, organizing, and event planning tips. You can read more about me, Khloe, in the about section.

I have started a new venture called Touched by KG Style Designs. It is an online home decor store that has recently launched. For being a SITSAH and showing me so much love today and everyday, you can use code "SITSAH" at checkout and receive a 30% discount off your order. 

Happy SHOPPING and thank you for stopping by. 

Here are a few of KG STYLE DESIGNS' favorite posts. 





I have a question for all of you before you go, what do you think about a home decor store on wheels a la food trucks?
Let me know your thoughts! 

Thank you so very much for coming by and please remember to SHOP, SHOP,SHOP! 

Best, 





Enjoyed the post? Don't forget to sign up for exclusive sales, giveaways and more from our online store, Touched. 


0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something