Content

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trendy Tuesdays: DIY is in!

(Source)
TRENDY TUESDAYS: MARTHA STEWART'S NEW PAINT LINE


The Queen of crafts is back and lucky for me as an interior designer, I see a lot of potential with this new line of paint crafts.


Martha Stewart has a new paint line - stencils, paints and brushes all available at Michaels Store. The great part about it is that they can be used on glass, fabric, or furniture. As an affordable interior designer, I plan to use these in my designs. It will look great on pillows, on furniture or custom small accessories to tie in the space.



(Source)

(Source)

I will be starting very soon my Featured Fridays: furniture pieces and items that I've redesigned for sale at my Etsy Shop. One of them will be an Ikea piece - stenciled to perfection! Can't wait to show you the finished product.

Tiffany blue inspired bookshelf


Stay tuned! 


Best, 



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Behind The Web

Pages

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Followers

About

About

Follow me on Facebook :P

Something